Clitheroe Golf Club

Clitheroe Golf Club was formed in November 1891 and moved to its present site in 1932. The generosity of the Southworth family made possible the erection of a fine clubhouse building, as well as the establishment of a full 18 hole course rather than the 9 holes originally planned.

Other facilities include a halfway house behind the 9th green and the Southworth room, a modern conference and meeting room overlooking the course. This room houses the Club's extensive collection of artefacts and a pictorial library of the history of Clitheroe Golf Club.