Headley is located a 1000 feet above sea level on the West Yorkshire Pennines and was founded in 1907. It stands on the south side of the of the valley opposite Thornton village, birth place of theBronte children. Headley, a short nine-hole course with a big welcome and plenty of fun to play and enjoy a great round of golf. Headley's clubhouse has panoramic view down the Aire Valley to Selby and beyond and is available for hire free of charge for functions.
West Bradford is a private members club situated some 3 miles northwest of Bradford city centre off the B6144 Haworth Road. Originally founded by a group of Bradford wool merchants in 1900 as a 9 holecourse on 80 acres of land leased from Bradford Corporation, the course was extended to 18 holes some seven years later. The layout of the course has changed radically several times during the intervening years but the present layout has remained largely unaltered for the past 35 years.
Welcome to Clayton Golf Club, a formidable 9 hole course which is considered to be the longest 9 hole course in Yorkshire. If you are looking for a challenge then we have the 8th hole which is thefamous "Kop". This hole features in the book, Britain's 100 Extraordinary Golf Holes, by Harvey and Stowger.
Northcliffe Golf Club is situated in the heart of West Yorkshire on the outskirts of Shipley, overlooking the beautiful Aire Valley. It boasts an 18-hole course set in some 100 acres of parkland, andhosts some of the most scenic and challenging holes in Yorkshire. The Yorkshire Golfer Magazine describes the approach to the first tee as "jaw dropping".
The drive into South Bradford Golf Club takes you round Odsal Stadium, home of the famous Bradford Bulls Rugby League team. The road ends at a hilly and testing nine-hole course which is longer thanmost, stretching to 6,076. South Bradford has produced some top golfers over the years and has a wealth of Achievements to their proud history.
Bradford Moor Golf Club, located just 2 miles outside of Bradford city centre, is an excellent choice of course to play as a member or as one of our welcome visitors. Our friendly 9 hole course ismaintained to a high standard and the sloping fast greens are a true test of putting skills. The club's heritage dates back over 100 years to 1906. The course was originally 18 holes, although short by modern standards, only measuring 4182 yards and 3 of the holes had artificial greens.