Filey Golf Club was established in 1897. The original course was situated on land to the north of this fine old East Yorkshire fishing town. The course moved to its present site on the south side oftown two years later. It has been suggested that Dr. Alister Mackenzie, during his period of residence in Leeds, made amendments to the original design.
Show businesses near Filey