Biggar Golf club was on established on 13th June, 1895. At that time the golf course was "laid out" on high ground about a mile from the station (Caledonian Railway). Visitors in those days paid oneshilling per day, two and six per week or ten shillings for three months. The course was known as "Langlees", the home of Lord and Lady Clydesmuir. In 1901 a new course was laid out at Heavyside, to the South East of the town.
Show businesses near Biggar